Skip to content
|Norlo ground coffee
|Aeropress filter paper
Basic Aeropress Brewing Guide
- Place a clean dry filter paper in the Aeropress cap and secure it to the body.
- Place the body over your cup, with the cap down.
- Flush the contraption with hot water. This will preheat the vessel and rinse the filter paper. Empty the water from your cup.
- Put your ground coffee in the Aeropress body.
- Pour in water, saturating all the grounds.
- Stir it – quickly! – a couple of times.
- At an angle, carefully insert the plunger. Once it’s in, pull it up slightly to create a vacuum.
- After 90 seconds of steeping, start the plunge. You might have to push a little – watch out for the cup below. The extraction should take around 30 seconds.
For a Stronger Coffee
- Rinse the paper filter with running tap water for 10 seconds.
- Use 20 grams of espresso grind Norlo coffee (quite fine).
- Pour 100 – 150g of water brought to a boil (straight from the water boiler) on the ground coffee.
- Give the brew 3 vigourous stirs.
- Press by using your body weight and enjoy.
Leave a comment